Fisher and Paykel Innervator Nerve Stimulator NS242
|Manufacturer||Fisher and Paykel Innervator Nerve Stimulator|
Visual and audible current delivery indicators.
• Mute Button, Low Battery indicator
• Maximum output 80mA.
• Alarm for non-delivery of set current
• Repetitive stimulation patterns
• Powered by 3 x 1.5 volt "AA" batteries.
• Compact and lightweight (170mm x 73mm x 43mm and just 0.18 kg).
• INNERVATOR 242 is a non-programmable nerve stimulator (P/N NS242)
• Provides the most commonly used stimulation patterns, including single twitch, train-of-four, and tetanus stimulation.
Lead set is included