2018 Olympus EVIS Exera III Videocolonoscope 11.8mm PCF-H190Dl
|Manufacturer||Olympus EVIS Exera III Videocolonoscope 11.8mm|
The EVIS EXERA III PCF-H190DL/I colonovideoscope provides the same 170° field of view as the larger CF scope and offers ScopeGuide capability. This wide view, combined with HDTV and NBI, enables closer, more detailed examination and observation during colonoscopy, all in a slim design.
- ScopeGuide: Real-time visualization of the shape and configuration of the scope inside the colon promotes a more efficient and comfortable colonoscopy.
- Wider field of view: The PCF-H190DL/I adds 30° to its field of view to provide the same 170° FOV found in the standard colonoscope.
- Brighter, more powerful imaging: HDTV and Narrow Band Imaging (NBI) enable closer, more detailed examination and observation. NBI now delivers significantly increased brightness, providing twice the viewable distance compared to earlier scope models.
- Smoother, more comfortable insertions: Responsive Insertion Technology (RIT) combines three proprietary insertion tube technologies to facilitate complete colonoscopies by improving scope handling, insertability, and ergonomics.
- Easier setup: A new waterproof connector design minimizes the effort required for setup prior to and in between cases and eliminates the need for a water-resistant cap.