2012 GE Datex Anaesthetic Machine Avance
|Manufacturer||GE Datex Anaesthetic Machine|
The GE Avance Carestation features advanced anesthesia delivery, patient monitoring, and a range of clinical information management systems. The Avance provides sophisticated ventilation with the 7900 SmartVent and its pressure control and ventilation capabilities. It's ability to precisely and rapidly mix anesthetic gas with a 500-millisecond response time provides extra control to the clinician when they need it the most. The integrated Advanced Breathing System (ABS) is solid state to greatly reduce leaks. All while being easy to use, clean, and maintain. The Avance S5 is built for the clinician, starts up fast, has innovative safety features, and provides the feedback you need right at your fingertips.
- Complete patient monitoring capabilities: respiratory gas, hemodynamic and adequacy of anesthesia
- Electronic gas mixer with pneumatic back-up control
- Advanced Breathing System enables easy on/off capability and reduces maintenance time; easy disassembly and cleaning.
- Age-adjusted MAC
- Simple, flexible menu controls minimize the need for training and reduce complexity during critical and non-critical events.
- Four patient case configuration options and four 'pages' to enhance the usability
- Sophisticated ventilation Expanded clinical capabilities for spontaneously breathing patients
- CAIOV Gas Module
- E-PSMP-01 Patient module
- GE Carescape B850 Monitor